Who do I contact if I go to work in a different jurisdiction?

Before you go out of town to work (or as soon as possible after you begin working out of town), you must first

  1. Contact our Benefit Transfer Specialists by phone at 314.644.4802, or Toll-Free at 877.232.3863, ext. 5563, or by email to [email protected].
  2. Provide the following information:
    1. Member name
    2. Employer name
    3. Work location
    4. SSN or UBC ID
    5. Out-of-town Local number
    6. Daytime phone number
  3. Complete an Authorization to Transfer Benefits form
  4. Email ([email protected]), mail (Carpenters’ Benefit Office, Attn: Travelers, 1419 Hampton Ave, St. Louis, MO 63139) or fax the Authorization to our office at 314.678.1110.

Powered by BetterDocs