What happens if I get divorced?

Contact the Retirement Services office for a Beneficiary Designation form to change your beneficiary or download a form from our website. You will be required to submit a copy of your divorce decree and all documents filed with the decree. Your former spouse may be awarded a portion of your annuity account through a Qualified Domestic Relations Order.

Powered by BetterDocs