My spouse has changed employment. Do I need to let you know?

If your spouse’s employment status changes (affecting group health coverage), a Spousal Coverage Verification form needs to be completed and returned to our office as soon as possible to ensure continued coverage. You may find this form on our website here.

Powered by BetterDocs