Your Own, State-Of-The-Art
Wellness Center of St. Louis
Appointments Required For All Visits
Choose Carpenters Wellness Center as your medical home.
Why? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Easier to for you to be healthy
Build a trusting, personal relationship with your provider who knows your medical history.
- Your provider knows you
Talk to the same doctor quickly and easily with each medical concern, keeping you up-to date with your health.
- Lower your healthcare costs
Reduce the need for emergency care, spot health concerns early and manage chronic conditions.
Call us to schedule an appointment with a medical provider to help you experience healthcare like never before.
Dental Center Hours of Operation:
Limited services available.
Monday 9 am – 6 pm
Tuesday 8 am – 5 pm
Wednesday 8 am – 5 pm
Thursday 8 am – 4:30 pm
Friday 8 am – 2 pm
To contact The TeleDentists for dental records prior to August 2022, please email [email protected].
Wellness Center Services Include:
*UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Supplement participants may utilize these services – Learn more
**Common Virtual Visit care may include but is not limited to:
- Gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms
- Mental health concerns (anxiety/depression)
- Pink eye symptoms
- Skin issues (poison ivy, acne, bug bites)
- Smoking cessation
- Upper respiratory symptoms (allergies, cold, flu)
- Urinary tract infection (UTI) symptoms
- And more
Please note: Active Workers’ Compensation cases cannot be seen at Carpenters Wellness Center. Please contact your company’s HR department to find a location to serve you.
Need After Hours Care?
For 24/7 medical or behavioral health support through Teladoc visit Teladoc.com, by calling 1.800.TELADOC (835.2362) or download the app for your iPhone or Android.
For Virtual Dental urgent care after hours support 24/7 365 days a year, call toll-free 1.866.243.2014 or visit: virtualvisits.deltadentalmo.com to register.
We Want To Hear From You!
Please take a few minutes to fill out an anonymous patient satisfaction survey related your care at the Wellness Center.
Patient Advocacy Program
Wellness Center Experience Not What You Expected?
Carpenters Wellness Center is here to serve you and your families. It is our intent for your experience within the Wellness Center to be a positive one. If your encounter with Carpenters Wellness Center was anything but positive, we want to know. We appreciate your valuable time in helping us improve the patient experience for everyone.
Addressing issues and concerns
Please use the following hierarchy to address your issues and concerns:
- Bring your concern directly to the attention of Carpenters Wellness Center Manager, Sherry Tenge, your patient advocate. Sherry’s direct number is 314.955.2199.
- If your patient advocate is not available or if concerns are sensitive in nature, call Cerner’s patient advocacy line at 888.533.0943.
- Every attempt is made to respond to patient concerns within two (2) business days.
- Patient concerns will be addressed confidentially.
- Concerns will be documented and tracked for resolution, if necessary.
If or when a patient reaches out to the council or a health plan representative prior to bringing the concern to the Wellness Center patient advocate, the CRC will direct the patient to the patient advocacy line.
Ensuring your concerns are heard:
- All patient advocacy reports are reviewed by the appropriate manager, quality consultant, and medical director upon receipt to ensure details are captured, any actions have been identified and implemented, and final communication to the patient has occurred.
- The manager, quality consultant, and medical director review and monitor all incoming patient advocacy reports for trends within or across services on an ongoing basis
- All patient advocacy reports are included in the quarterly report to the quality management group for review with any identified trends.
Completely confidential. Your opinion matters.