Am I able to rollover funds into my annuity?

Yes, but you are limited to United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America Sponsored Retirement Plans (UBC Plans). You must apply with the related UBC Plan, elect a direct rollover, and you and the Plan Representative of the UBC Plan must sign the completed Rollover Contributions Form. Please contact the Retirement Service Office to receive this form.

Powered by BetterDocs