Learn More About Our
Kansas City Health Fair
Carpenters Health Fair – Kansas City
Carpenters Kansas City Training Center
8955 E 38th Terr, Kansas City, MO 64129
Saturday, 9/16, 8a – 11a
Thank you to all who came and helped make our first health fair in four years a success! For photos of our event, check us out on Facebook!
You must register for biometric screenings prior to the health fair. Online registration will be available starting 9/1/2023.
To register for your biometrics, visit www.letsgetchecked.com/citycarpenters
Use Access Code: SLKCC2023
Participants must be covered under the health plan to participate in health screenings. Each registrant will be asked to provide some information to set up their accounts and will create a username/password. Online registration will close 2 days prior to the event but will re-open the day of the event for any additional participants who wish to be screened. Please fast for at least 8 hours prior to your screening.
Note from the MACRC/Kansas City Training School: The Kansas City Carpenters’ Annual Local Picnic and Carpenters’ Day at the K will follow the health fair on 9/16. The local picnic will be held from 12-4 pm (food served at noon), followed by Carpenters’ Day at the K at the Royals’ stadium, Royals vs. Astros, at 6:10 pm. Visit this link to purchase Carpenters’ Day at the K tickets. For questions about the picnic or the game, please contact the Kansas City council office at (816) 931.3414.
Updates posted regularly.
- Walgreens – flu shots
- In-Network health screening provider: LetsGetChecked/Optum
- Beltone Hearing, Dr. Daniel Wenzel
- UMR, Carpenters Health Plan’s Medical & Behavioral Health network partner for Active participants
- UHC Group Medicare Advantage PPO, Carpenters Health Plan’s network partner for our Medicare Retirees
- Mercy MAP, Carpenters Health Plan’s Member Assistance Program for Active participants
- VSP, Carpenters Health Plan’s Vision network partner for Active participants
- Express Scripts, Carpenters Health Plan’s Pharmacy network partner for Active participants
- Delta Dental, Carpenters Health Plan’s Dental network partner for Active participants
- MetLife, Carpenters Health Plan’s Life Insurance network partner for Active participants; also provides total body and financial wellness tools for all participants
- Pelago, Carpenters Health Plan’s partner for smoking cessation
- Peak Sport & Spine, Carpenters Health Plan’s physical therapy partner
- Kansas City Bone & Joint
- Myocore Personalized Pain Care and Chiropractic
- Valley Hope Substance Abuse Recovery Center
- Harvesters Community Food Network
- BioFit Therapy Based Fitness
- Lupus Foundation of America
**Diagnostic Imaging Center (DIC) – Kansas City will host the mammogram van at the Kansas City Training Center on Tuesday, 10/17. Call 913.344.9989 to schedule and let them know your appointment is on the mobile coach.
Below is a list of currently contracted services.
- Health screenings (fasted screening)*
- Pre-registration required for biometric screenings only. Beginning 9/1, visit www.letsgetchecked.com/citycarpenters
- Use Access Code: SLKCC2023
- Ages 18 and older
- *It is recommended that you fast for at least 8 hours prior to your health screening
- Flu shots, ages 3 and up
- MUST PRESENT UMR (Active participants) or UHC ID CARD (Medicare Advantage participants)
- Preservative-free, safe for pregnant women & children
- High dose available for participants 65 and older
- Hearing screenings
- T-shirts for participants who participate in at least one health opportunity
- Financial Wellness services
- Health coaching opportunities
- Food drive, 8/14 – 9/16/23
- Participation raffle drawings
- Door prize raffles
- Kansas City Fire Department
- KC Bubble Parties
- TARA Pet Rescue
- Birdhouse/toolbox building with Carpenters Training Center
- Breakfast items & snacks
- Hot food will be provided after the health fair at the Kansas City Annual Local picnic!